Air Duct Cleaning in South Carolina
The health, safety, and product quality risks of dirty air systems are widely known. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is now being more closely monitored than in the past due to the link between dirty air systems and the health and safety of employees. The presence of mold, bacteria, and dust mites, as well as common nuisance dust within the HVAC system can aggravate allergies, asthma, and other employee respiratory problems.
Dirty air ducts can also hit businesses on the bottom line, as the dirt, dust (including combustible dust), and debris in air ducts forces HVAC systems to work harder to maintain the desired temperature. This harder work leads not only to higher utility bills, but also an increased risk of equipment failure, often requiring replacement.
Fire safety officials and the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommend periodic inspection and cleaning of air systems and duct work to remove oils, fly ash, monomer dust, lint, or other flammable material. With a minor ignition source, these contaminants can create a disastrous duct fire.
Carolina Filters, Inc. offers many features and benefits, including the following:
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) engineers and technicians on staff
- Around-the-clock coverage with multiple crews available
- OSHA trained and certified personnel
- Cleaning coverage in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama
- Documentation for audits and cleaning projects supplied with each job
- Reduced risks due to Carolina Filters' safety performance as shown by our safety record
- All cleaning performed in accordance with NADCA, state, and local standards
- Ability to perform duct cleaning projects in excess of $1 million in size
- Ability to safely perform duct cleaning in critical areas such as hospital operating rooms and active production areas in manufacturing facilities
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning with Carolina Filters
Choosing Carolina Filters to clean your supply and return ducts will provide the following benefits:
- Minimized health risks
- Reduced legal liabilities
- Increased equipment efficiency
- Optimized temperature control
- Reduced duct fire hazards
- Compliance with federal, state, and local requirements