|Critical Cleaning terminology describes:
- Processes used on parts that are used in critical process such as medical device fabrication, extremely small denier fibers, thin films, pharmaceutical applications, or any other application where biological and/or airborne particulate may interfere with the quality of the product.
- Processes used to clean fragile or specialty designed parts where normal operations may prove to be damaging.
- Processes that comply with FDA or other Health or Environmental Agencies.
CFI can provide critical cleaning & testing services in a clean room environment or in a typical manufacturing setting. Such processes include:
- Water, acidic & alkaline ultrasonic treatment
- DI Water flush
- Water quality checks
- TOC (Total organic carbon)
- TSS (Total suspended solids)
- Air particulate count
- Visual inspection
- Microscopic inspection
- Bubble Point Testing
- Dry Air ∆P Testing
- Customized packaging
- Customized labeling
- Customized data reporting
- Photographic documentation of microscopic inspection
- Customized handling of small or delicate items