As a worldwide leader in filter cleaning technology, our Process Equipment Cleaning Division offers unmatched services to polymer, chemical and other processing industries. This filter cleaning technology has been continuously refined since the 1980's to meet the requirements of the clients we serve. The refinements are evident in every filter we clean. Whether the filter cleaning process involves a standard filter used in polyester service or a custom filter used in a critical pharmaceutical application, these advanced processes ensure total conformity to our customers' requirements.
Providing filter cleaning services allows industries to recycle instead of disposing of filters and parts.
- reduces costs
- is environmentally green, friendly and responsible
- provides sustainable processes
In each filter cleaning application, it is CFI's goal to:
- understand the chemistry of the contaminant being removed in the filter cleaning and the construction & restraints of the filter media
- develop a filter cleaning process that removes the contaminant without damaging the filter media
- control the process conditions during filter cleaning
The following chart provides a schematic of cleaning capabilities that can be used seperately or in combonation to create cleaning processes:
While Carolina Filters, Inc. offers traditional filter cleaning processes, we also provide the "Green" DEECOM® cleaning option for appropriate applications. The DEECOM® technology eliminates the need for solvents and requires minimal post-process washing.