Indoor Air QualityAs a service to our customers, our certified engineers have become qualified to perform indoor air quality audits, air testing and fungal testing. These are not primary services for Carolina Filters because our focus is on cleaning, remediation, and filtration.
We have become experts in these fields so we can be responsive to our customers' needs. The majority of our audits are preliminary in nature. We use our experience and training in our preliminary audits to determine if the customer has an indoor air quality problem. Then, our engineers develop a plan of action for remedying any problems that are discovered. Some of the most common, correctable, problems are bypass air, incorrect filters and improper installation of filters. If customers' indoor air quality problems require extensive air testing, auditing, or fungal testing we refer them to qualified testing and engineering groups. We generally do not perform testing to clear our own remediation work, as we feel it is in the best interests of everyone to have third party testing to set cleaning protocol and to provide clearance for remediation.
Air Quality Testing
Carolina Filters provides air testing for customers who feel that they may be having problems surrounding an airborne contaminant. We are able to use current technology to take samples of the air, which are then sent to a third party laboratory for analysis and identification. We are then able to proceed with remediation or referrals depending on the results of the analysis.
Testing and Balancing
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS FROM TESTING, ADJUSTING & BALANCING?
- Lower your operating costs by reducing energy usage
- Increase your staff's productivity by improving their comfort level
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Verify room pressurization or air changes for health and safety needs
- Testing can assist design engineers in determining available capacities for future renovations or building additions
- Maintain a "healthy building"
WHAT IS TESTING, ADJUSTING & BALANCING?
- Testing is the use of specialized and calibrated instrumentation to measure pressure, temperature, rotational speed, electrical characteristics, and velocities to evaluate the performance of environmental systems
- Adjusting is regulating various balancing devices within the environmental systems such as dampers, valves, fan speeds and control de-vices to maximize operational performance and efficiency
- Balancing is the regulation of system fluid flows through the use of acceptable procedures to achieve specified or desired performance
*Pricing is based on individual project requirements
Contact us at 800.849.5646 to schedule a site visit or arrange a review of your technical drawings. We will provide you with a quotation free of charge.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE CAROLINA FILTERS?
- Competent technicians, with on-site supervision by a Professional Mechanical Engineer with 24 years of experience in TAB
- Willingness and ability to work with design engineers and owners prior to construction to proactively resolve potential problems and avoid costly repairs
- Quality reporting that provides documentation useful for routine maintenance, repairs and future design changes and renovations
- Commitment to quality and customer service