Process Cleaning Technician - Sumter, SC
- Clean filter assemblies per standard operating procedures.
- Perform (visual) inspections during spraying process and document findings in the production database.
- Inform process cleaning supervisor of all quality issues.
- Comply with the daily schedule, standard operating procedures, work instructions, customer checklists, and supervisor instructions to meet scheduled production while working safely and maintaining acceptable organization and housekeeping.
- Make timely and accurate computer entries in production database for tasks performed.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Manual dexterity and mobility are required.
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal procedural instructions and convert these to proper actions.
- Basic computer data entry knowledge.
- 8 hour shift Sunday-Thursday, 3rd shift, most weekends off
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $14.70 - $16.50 per hour
- Schedule: 8-hour shift
- Work Location: One location
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting once enrolled
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits in your first full month
- Paid vacation and holidays
- High visibility to leadership in a family-owned company
Carolina Filters is an equal opportunity employer.