- Carolina IAQ
- Disassemble/Assemble and clean filter assemblies per standard operating procedure.
- Perform (visual) incoming inspections before, during and after assembly and disassembly process and document findings in the production database. Inform customer maintenance supervisor of all quality issues.
- Comply with the daily schedule, standard operating procedures, work instructions, customer checklists, and supervisor instructions to meet scheduled production while working safely and maintaining acceptable organization and housekeeping.
- Make timely and accurate computer entries in production database for tasks performed.
- Document and monitor the number of times a chemical pot has been used to determine the serviceability of a chemical.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability to understand and use basic measurement tools such as a tape measure, thread pitch gauge and dial calipers.
- Mechanical aptitude- Must have a demonstrated ability to properly, without damaging, assemble and disassemble complex customer parts. Must understand and apply simple mechanical principles such as proper thread maintenance and engagement.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
Health Insurance Coverage: Going Above and Beyond for Employees
Did you know? Our hourly employees receive an average of 80% health insurance coverage for their families! That’s right, for every hourly employee, we cover their families too up to 80%.
We know, it's a statistic you don't find at most companies our size, but it's just one more way our Carolina Filters family wants to show you...and your family, that we care. Experience the Carolina Filters difference.
Carolina Filters is an equal opportunity employer.